Thursday, April 5, 2012

picture: India

I am not an authority, because I have spent a grand total of 3.5 days in this beautiful country, but here are some shots I got, and these are the images I remember.

I wrote about my trip in great detail, as it was jam packed with so many sights and experiences. If you would like to read about it, I've linked them up below.

How It All Started: the planning and plotting, what else?

Day 1: flying to India; first tastes of pani puri (be still my salivating glands), Sarojini and Dilli Haat.

Day 2 (A): road trip to Agra; Taj Mahal

Day 2 (B): from the Taj, we went to Fatehpur Sikri; finished with a drive to Jaipur for the night

Day 3 (A): Hawa Mahal, City Palace, the Water Palace, Jaigarh Fort

Day 3 (B): Amber Fort and the drive back to Delhi

Day 4: Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, henna and a plane, whisking me away


Summation: Kind of an overview/thoughts from the trip

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:





I loved the food so much, I tried my hand at making pani puri, and it was pretty good, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment