Thursday, August 30, 2012

a good feeling

Do you remember that list I wrote a while back? Do you remember how many things I've checked off that list?

None. I started part of one.

And guess what? I got to cross that one off the list! Weeeee!

How, you ask?

Well, one night I came home to a sweet little email, who's important contents I've screen-shot and included below.


Needless to say, I was enjoying that good feeling.

This is not the first bow tie I've sold, but it is the first I've sold to a complete stranger! Huzzah!

Who else gets a good feeling from crossing things off a To-Do list? *raises hand earnestly.  

That is pretty much all I wanted to share with you today. I know it's shorter than normal, but it's a nice change, no? :)


P.S. There are some new things in the store, so if you'd like to check them out, they're right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment